Hi guys, i hope you all having a great week. I have been getting a lot of questions on how i do my abs exercises and today i want to share 5 of my best workouts that you can do at home.
It takes a certain level of dedication and a strong plan of action to build your abs.
It is important to stick to the rules while training to ensure you get proper results if you want proper abs exercises to attain those tough abs.
First exercise is;
4 sets 15 -20 reps each.
This are more like sit-ups but instead of lifting your entire back off the floor you only lift your upper back.
2. CROSS-BODY CRUNCHES.
3 Sets 15 reps each side[30 total]
- Raise your knees until your thighs are at a right angle to the floor, this is the start position.
- Slowly move your legs in a pedaling action as if you are riding a bicycle.
- As you do so, bring your opposing elbow close to each knee by crunching to one side. Left elbow to right knee. Right elbow to left knee.
- Without pausing, repeat the movement to the other side.
- Repeat without pausing for the desired number of repetitions to each side.
3. SPIDER-MAN PLANK CRUNCH
3 sets 15 -20 reps each side
- Start in a traditional plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body perfectly straight.
- Bring your right knee forward towards your right elbow, then return to the plank position.
- Repeat by bringing your left knee toward your left elbow.Alternate sides for a total of 15 to 20 depending on your level.
4. ALTERNATE TOE TOUCH
3 sets 10-15 reps each side
- Lie on the floor with your legs straight and arms out to your sides.
- Raise your left leg and reach your right hand to touch your toes or reach as close to your toes as you can, engaging your core and making sure both shoulders come off the floor
- Return to the starting position, that’s one rep. Repeat to the other side. Alternate until you’ve done 10 to 15 reps on each side.
5. REVERSE CRUNCH
3 sets 15 reps
- lie on your back on the floor,put your palms down at your sides
- Raise your feet off the floor and crunch them inward
- pause then slowly lower your legs until your heels nearly touch the floor.
Remember to train abs at least 3 times in a week and you will see there will be success . And always feel free to ask any questions.